Monday, January 1, 2018

Dental Crowns Restore Damaged Teeth

Once upon a time, my teeth used to be very badly rotted. In hindsight, it was sheer disregard and laziness that had caused my teeth to become cracked and worn down. Some were badly discolored as well.

Finally when I started facing severe pain, and could not eat or speak properly, I visited a dentist in Howell called Smile For Me (www.smileforme.com). I have to admit that the good Dr. Jaber did not cringe at my unsightly teeth or reprimand me for the lack of oral care.


She patiently examined my mouth and told me that fillings would not work in my case. She suggested I needed dental crowns on the fractured teeth and on some other weak ones to keep them from breaking apart in the future.

I did not know what had hit me and recoiled at the thought of the artificial caps piercing my mouth. She patiently explained that the crowns would be made to match the color, shape, and size of my original teeth. She stressed that they would look natural and I would not feel the difference at all.

The awful pain put paid to my hesitations and I had to go ahead with the dental cosmetics treatment. The dentist took impressions of my teeth before carefully cleaning and shaping my teeth. All my misgivings vanished once the crowns were in place and my teeth actually looked like new!

Slowly I found myself able to talk and chew normally. I do not hide my rotten teeth behind a closed mouth anymore. In fact, Dr. Jaber always says she is dazzled by my lovely smile during my monthly checkups. And I am sticking to my promise of caring for my restored teeth with regular brushing and flossing!

Smile For Me
4067 Route 9 North
Aldrich Plaza
Howell, NJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment